Monday, June 6, 2011

How to make Super Awesome Hash Browns


I often ask myself, "Andy, how do you make such tasty, amazing, super-awesome hash browns? What's your secret?"

Well, Andy, I'll tell you! With a pinch of awesomeness, and a dash of super....ness, some pancake syrup, and some good spirit (haha), these hash browns can be made with almost no harm done to yourself and others!


1. Pre-heat frying pan on stove at medium. Spray Pam or other brand of covering in the pan. When heated enough, put 2 forks of butter in the pan and let melt.


2. Once melted, pour hash browns in pan and turn heat to low. Stir for a few minutes until browns are almost golden brown.


3. Put another fork of butter in the browns and stir. Then, pour pancake syrup in the browns (you can never pour too much in). I usually squeeze the syrup out for about 3 seconds. Use fake pancake syrup like Aunt Jemima, not real maple syrup. It just doesn't taste as awesome. Stir the browns.


4. When finished, pour onto plate. If you're like me, for extra flavoring put more syrup and butter in the browns and stir.


5. Enjoy your Super Awesome Hash Browns. For better enjoyment, serve with other breakfast foods.
Additional info:

-Cooking the syrup in the browns adds a little flavor to the browns themselves. This is if you don’t want them to be too sweet. I like lots of syrup, so I put a lot on afterwards.

-This actually tastes amazing.


2 comments:

  1. When I saw hash I got excited... then realised what you were talking about. Still, hash browns are god-tier food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha i thought i saw a post about something else too ^_^;

    ReplyDelete